From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-hppa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hppa] Ramdisk error and the mux board
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:35:46
1 Hi,
2
3 removing the MUX board solved the ramdisk problem at my HP, too, but i have
4 another Kernel panic afterwards. The 32Bit Kernel as well as the 64Bit kernel
5 (which outputs some strange pages before but kept running into the
6 ramdisk-error, too) seems mainly to work, but after
7
8 freeing unused kernel memory: 320k freed
9
10 it shows a message like that:
11
12 Failed to execute /linuxrc'. Attempting defaults...
13 Setting up filesystem, please wait...
14
15 after minutes of waiting i pressed CR/LF , and there was
16
17 Kernel panic - not syncing: Kernel Fault.
18
19 This error occurred with the debian-etch iso, because i was not able to boot
20 from the gentoo-isos, i dont know why,
23 And there is another problem., after switching the machine off and on again
24 after kernel panic, the display of tha machine said something like
25
26 PS /*I dont know*/
27 cpus=3333 ps=4
28
29 I removed the third CPU and it worked again, could you tell me whats wrong
30 with my Powersupply?
31
32 cu
33 Dieter