From: Wesley Krasko <wesblake@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ia64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ia64] Where are the controller drivers?
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:50:07
1 I have tried the minimal-ia64-gentoo-2006.0.iso and
2 minimal-ia64-gentoo-2005.1.iso (the only iso's I could find, the first
3 straight from the gentoo.org site)
4 The machine HP Workstation ZX2000
5 Everything except the scsi (LSI Logic/Symbios Logic 53c1010 66MHz Ultra3
6 SCSI Adapter (rev01) in lspci) comes up and works booting from the livecd.
7 snoop command is not found from the livecd
8 lsmod reports:
9 e1000
10 usb_storage
11