From: Davide Cittaro <davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it>
To: Humberto Nanni <humberto.nanni@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-ia64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ia64] unaligned access
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:50:03
Hi Humberto

On Oct 24, 2006, at 2:17 AM, Humberto Nanni wrote:

> You may want to read this doc . It describes how to keep them away > from anoying your console.
I've tried dmesg -n4 but nothing happens... Also which ebuild is available for prctl? I can't find anything with emerge --search
> > Those messages are warnigns of a not so serious problem, but a > problem that may impact performace. The real way to fix them is to > touch the source code, which will be very welcome. |The document > also describes how to find the culprit line of code.
I'll try to debug it, then, thanks d

/* Davide Cittaro HPC and Bioinformatics Systems @ Informatics Core IFOM - Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare via adamello, 16 20139 Milano Italy tel.: +39(02)574303355 e-mail: davide.cittaro@×××××××××××××××.it */