From: Pingveno <pingveno@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Re: distcc LiveCD
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:07:38
Oops, time to answer my own question. distcc-livecd (http://distcc-livecd.sourceforge.net/) does what I need. However, I'm not sure if the version of GCC on the CD being different than the main system (3.4 vs 3.3) would create problems. Any experiences with such potential problems? Thanks, Pingveno -- Linux User #340304 -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list