From: Greg Morin <gpmorin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Grub causing kernel panic? - ThinkPad T40 - new install
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 23:45:40
1 All: thank-you for the help so far. I have posted this on gentoo-user as
2 well, and will continue to work with folks individually here or publically
3 on that list.
4
5 The responses so far have helped - Bigfish (Richard), I may respond directly
6 to your RFI as you may be able to pinpoint the driver(s) I'm missing. I have
7 added driver support in newly compiled kernels and gotten different errors -
8 but I think I'm close.
9
10 Again all - thanks. I'll pursue on gentoo-user...
11
12 Gpm
13