From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] current progress (was: ChangeLog entries)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:40:20
Buttchereit, Axel (XLsigned) wrote:
You can find some CVS snapshots and frontend screenshots at <http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/gli/>. Also, if you use IRC, join #gentoo-installer on the Freenode network. There is almost always someone around to answer questions. -- Andrew Gaffney Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list