From: Ben Urban <benurban@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] 0.2 Release Announcement and GLI Status update
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 01:53:28
> Coming soon to a LiveCD near you! (i.e. what to expect from 0.3) > ----------------------------------------------------------
* Yet another brand new FE! CUIFE will blow gli-dialog out of the water if I can get it to work well enough. I hope to have CUIFE in a usable state by 0.3, but I can't make any promises, as I have a lot of other stuff to do. P.S. Sorry this is a bit late, but I haven't yet caught up with my email since the reinstall. P.P.S. The reinstall using GLI 0.2 was not as painless as I expected it to be. I still haven't gotten PHP to build. Hopefully the emerge -e world will fix that. -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list