From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New installer project status
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:20:25
On Thursday 29 January 2004 15:07, Eric Sammer wrote:
> Kurt Lieber wrote: > > Figure out where you want the directory and I'll be happy to create it. > > Looking at our various top level categories, it doesn't really fit > > cleanly into any of them. I'd suggest base as being the closest match. > > This is sticky. I don't have an opinion either way about it as long as > it's not branded a desktop or server subproject so as to alienate either > group. >
It probably fits best within the tools toplevel. However the tools toplevel is not really active at the moment.
I agree with Kurt here. I don't think it should be a big problem. Things can be committed by others if needed. Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Researcher Mail: pauldv@××××××.nl Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net