From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:38:06
This is now in SVN. However, I haven't tested it yet. I'll try to test it out tonight. The doc/config.txt file has been updated with the new options. Anything else? :) -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus" -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list