From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] [Fwd: [gentoo-managers] development standards for key strategic projects]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:25:31
1 This is a document written by Daniel Robbins that discusses practices
2 all new major Gentoo projects should try to follow. Thus far, we have
3 been following it very closely.
4
5 The one major thing we haven't done is released news to gentoo.org and
6 the GWN. The reasons why, you probably know. (Installer is a real hot
7 topic that produces a lot of flaming and heated debates and we wanted to
8 get a prototype for people to look at first, etc.). The publicity of
9 this project will be discussed in today's meeting as well.
10
11 Please read as it covers a lot of good practices that we will try and
12 follow during development.
13
14 Regards.
15 --
16 Eric Sammer
17 Gentoo Linux
18 http://www.gentoo.org

[Fwd: [gentoo-managers] development standards for key strategic projects] message/rfc822