From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:16:36
On 9/20/05, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
> > I don't know of a single mailing list application that accepts > commands to the list itself. Oh well... >
Pretty sure that Mailman does and it's common practice on most mailing lists to unsubscribe by sending unsubscribe to the list. Gentoo is the first one I have seen that has special command-only addresses. -Mike -- ________________________________ Michael E. Crute Software Developer SoftGroup Development Corporation Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware. "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"