From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:16:36
1 On 9/20/05, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I don't know of a single mailing list application that accepts
4 > commands to the list itself. Oh well...
5 >
6 Pretty sure that Mailman does and it's common practice on most mailing lists
7 to unsubscribe by sending unsubscribe to the list. Gentoo is the first one I
8 have seen that has special command-only addresses.
9 -Mike
13 Michael E. Crute
14 Software Developer
15 SoftGroup Development Corporation
16
17 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
18 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"