From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] One more thing about gentoo installer
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:44:25
Hi!

I've just tried the GLI (both, the GTK front-end and ncurses
front-end). It's very, very nice, but i think that there will be some
good thinks to do. I haven't found anything about it, so it's
possible, that someone has posted these ideas before - please don't
stone me.

I didn't set the stage URI (and GLI didn't raises an error, just
warning) - so i've finished the wizzard, and pressed Install button.
GLI began to work.

Format partitions,...done
Copying stage3...Error - not found.

Ok, that's nice, but in that time, i don't have any button for "go
back, change settings and try again" -- and i've didn't saved
installation .xml file (oh - ncurses version seems like it can't
handle errors while saving -- i've just typed "hrouda.xml", installer
exited with no message & no hrouda.xml file // I'll take a look at
bugs database and eventually fill a bug report)...

--
Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska