From: John Laliberte <allanonl@××.edu>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o, "Kenneth Østby" <kenneth.ostby@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Pretty Slideshow
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:58:43
Hi guys,

I'm designing the gtk frontend along with agaffney.

Heres some screenshots:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/gli/

http://laliberte.cc/gentoo/installer/

We do plan on including a help section that links to the handbook.

Also, we talked about educating the users through the "slideshow" style of
things while its installing.

-John