From: Ti Leggett <leggett@×××××××.gov>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Current Status of the project
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 01:35:30
If you're on a tight timeframe, I've managed to get a completely
automatated install using GLIS.  It's not pretty, but it works pretty
good. Let me know if you'd like the files and scripts that I'm using and
some basic instructions.

If you're not tight on time, I'd wait for something that was designed
for this in mind to save you doing things twice.