From: Vincent Rubiolo <vincent.rubiolo@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] 0.2 Release Announcement and GLI Status update
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:47:35
Hello installer folks,

Thank you for this new release. I am installing my second Gentoo machine
and wanted to take the opportunity to try the installer. Now that I see
there is a new release, I'd like to try it instead of the alpha one.

Any ETA for this ISO on the mirrors? I tried several of them, all only
had the 0.1 release.

Vincent