From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:04:16
Honestly Michael I'm not bickering my request is valid, the installer cd
cannot be reproduced this makes it a proprietary product, its closed. You
might not have the need to modify the cd in anyway or reproduce it in
another fasion, but I do and I dont mean just any livecd. My requirement was
for it to be as close to the installer cd as possible. So you were right the
first time, why cant the spec files along with the patch of Catalyst be
released or atleast be put into cvs access for non-end user access?