From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:01:40
1 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Ladislav Laska wrote:
3 >> Nice.
4 >>
5 >> And what about using percents for disk partitioning?...For example
6 >>
7 >> part x y z 32MB #boot
8 >> part x y z 15GB #rootfs
9 >> part x y z 50% #/usr
10 >> part x y z 50% #/var
11 >>
12 >> Or something like that? When 80GB disk will be installed, the /usr and
13 >> /var filesystems will have cca 32GB. Just the rest of remaining space.
14 >>
15 >> It would be nice too, right?
16 >
17 > This is now in SVN. However, I haven't tested it yet. I'll try to test
18 > it out tonight. The doc/config.txt file has been updated with the new
19 > options. Anything else? :)
20
21 After a few rounds of testing, the code now appears to be working properly.
24 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
25 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
26 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
27 --
28 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list