From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Using GLI
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:41:04
I'm trying to use the Gentoo Installer and get it to work. To do my tests I
am using a virtual Machine inside my linux box and booting up with the
live-CD. Im copying the entire installer directory in to the /mnt/gentoo
directory, but it is not mount (it is in RAM). I try to run the
./installer-clie with the arguments required (changing first the INSTALL_DIR
in the script)
and i keep getting this error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/luis/installer/src/fe/cli/clife.py", line 13, in ?
    import GLIClientController
  File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIClientController.py", line 17, in ?
    import os, GLIClientConfiguration, GLIInstallProfile, GLIUtility,
GLILogger, sys, signal, Queue, GLIArchitectureTemplate, GLINotification,
traceback
  File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIInstallProfile.py", line 28, in ?
    import GLIStorageDevice
  File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIStorageDevice.py", line 1, in ?
    import commands, string, os, parted
ImportError: No module named parted

What is happening???