From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Using GLI
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:41:04
1 I'm trying to use the Gentoo Installer and get it to work. To do my tests I
2 am using a virtual Machine inside my linux box and booting up with the
3 live-CD. Im copying the entire installer directory in to the /mnt/gentoo
4 directory, but it is not mount (it is in RAM). I try to run the
5 ./installer-clie with the arguments required (changing first the INSTALL_DIR
6 in the script)
7 and i keep getting this error :
10 Traceback (most recent call last):
11 File "/home/luis/installer/src/fe/cli/clife.py", line 13, in ?
12 import GLIClientController
13 File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIClientController.py", line 17, in ?
14 import os, GLIClientConfiguration, GLIInstallProfile, GLIUtility,
15 GLILogger, sys, signal, Queue, GLIArchitectureTemplate, GLINotification,
16 traceback
17 File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIInstallProfile.py", line 28, in ?
18 import GLIStorageDevice
19 File "/home/luis/installer/src/GLIStorageDevice.py", line 1, in ?
20 import commands, string, os, parted
21 ImportError: No module named parted
22
23 What is happening???