From: Greg Morin <gpmorin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Grub causing kernel panic? - ThinkPad T40 - new install
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:29:34
1 Willdo.
2
3 On 11/3/06, Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > Greg Morin wrote:
6 > > Good day,
7 > >
8 > > I've installed (several times) on a ThinkPad T-40, trying both manual
9 > > kernel config and genkernel. I followed the online manual explicitly (I
10 > > think). The machine is currently loaded with the manual config. Either
11 > > way, the results are similar.
12 >
13 > You're on the wrong list. This list is for development discussion for the
14 > GLI
15 > project. Ask on the gentoo-user list.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 > Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
20 > Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
21 > --
22 > gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list
29 Gpm
30 The Morins of Plantsville