From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:21:47
Ask Chris the story I got was the catalyst spec file will not produce a live
cd without a higly modified catalyst and fsscript. Honestly there not being
release simply because Chris wont release them.

I was working on a project that required those spec files to produce as
close to a working installer cd as possilbe. Basically I was told to make my
own. And that the spec files wont be release... well they might about the
time Vista comes out I beleive.