From: "mike.gross" <quantum.redshift@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] educating users
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:10:18
On 9/19/05, Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
It seems to me that it would be a very good idea to plant the Gentoo handbook right in front in a browser when the desktop comes up. Or at least put a link to it on the desktop. Give the noobs a fighting chance! -- "99% of the people in this world are fools, and the rest of us are in great danger of contagion."