From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:10:01
1 On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 17:08 -0700, Mike Rosset wrote:
2 > >Again, this does not belong on this list. Try the
3 > gentoo-installer
4 > >ist.
5 >
6 > I thought this was the gentoo-installer list?
7
8 You'll notice later that I said I was mistaken and was thinking you were
9 sending this to the catalyst list.
10 >
11 > >By the way, the *good* starbuck is a chick... *grin*
12 > think you got coffee on your mind, and your confusing starbuck with
13 > startbucks : )
14
15 Ehh... I mean Kara Drace (Starbuck), or Katie Sachoff from the new
16 Battlestar Galactica series.
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux