From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] New class diagram and use case
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:13:04
All:

I just finished two new diagrams that should help clarify some parts of
the installer.

The new class diagram, while still incomplete, is a bit more fleshed out
so the developers can have something to work from and update as we
figure things out and users can better understand what we're talking about.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_uml.png

The use case is a very simple diagram that shows how the process should
work with regard to user interaction.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_use_case.png

Again, I would like to stress the need to read the initial design
document (http;//dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gentoo_installer.txt)
before any of these makes any sense. I welcome any and all constructive
comments with regard to these documents.

Thanks in advance.
--
Eric Sammer
Gentoo Linux