From: Ryan Lynch <rlynch@××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] GLI Missed set locale for non-English spoken users
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:47:18
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:36:52 -0400
Christopher Hotchkiss <christopher.hotchkiss@×××××.com> wrote:

One of the great things about the development of Gentoo is that nothing is that everything is truly open.  With catalyst, we as users are given the same set of scripts that the release engineering devs use to create the Gentoo live cd's and installation media.  I would highly encourage you to check it out Jackey, it's very simple to learn, and has a very active mailing list.