From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer Meeting
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:57:17
1 Thursday works for me
2
3 On Wednesday 07 July 2004 04:00 pm, Scott Myron wrote:
4 > All,
5 >
6 > It seems like we just need to pick a day at this point.. I vote for
7 > sometime next week, as we can make an announcement and get as many
8 > people there as possible.
9 >
10 > What about Thursday Next week?
11 >
12 > Scott
13 >
14 > John Davis wrote:
15 > | On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 14:59, Scott Myron wrote:
17 > |>Hash: SHA1
18 > |>
19 > |>Luke-Jr wrote:
20 > |>| What day?
21 > |>
22 > |>What day is best for everyone? I'm pretty much free Monday - Friday.
23 > |>Weekends can work so long as I have a few days notice.
24 > |
25 > | Same here - although weekdays are very much preferred.
28 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
29 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
32 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list