From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:10:58
1 On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 11:57 -0300, Benigno B. Junior wrote:
2 > Oh no! There's no escape from us! ;)
3
4 I'm really curious what the big problem with unsubscribing is, or the
5 sudden urge for people to unsubscribe recently. Every list that I'm on
6 seems to have had at least 1 person trying to unsubscribe (and failing)
7 this past week. What I don't understand is why people send to the list
8 anyway. I don't know of a single mailing list application that accepts
9 commands to the list itself. Oh well...
10
11 http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml
12
13 "To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to:
14
15 listname+unsubscribe@g.o"
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead