From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:10:58
On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 11:57 -0300, Benigno B. Junior wrote:
> Oh no! There's no escape from us! ;)
I'm really curious what the big problem with unsubscribing is, or the sudden urge for people to unsubscribe recently. Every list that I'm on seems to have had at least 1 person trying to unsubscribe (and failing) this past week. What I don't understand is why people send to the list anyway. I don't know of a single mailing list application that accepts commands to the list itself. Oh well... http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml "To unsubscribe from a list, send an empty email to: listname+unsubscribe@g.o" -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Strategic Lead Games - Developer Gentoo Linux