From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:34:58
1 mkisofs is really not hard to do Andrew I can do that, I have requirements
2 that need to emulate the installer cd. If I just needed to make a custum cd
3 catalyst is fine or the good old fasion way works too. The point is your
4 installer cd is useless since it cannot be reproduced this makes it
5 proprietary, thats not to say it doesnt work as intended.