From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:03:14
Nice.

And what about using percents for disk partitioning?...For example

part x y z 32MB   #boot
part x y z 15GB   #rootfs
part x y z 50%     #/usr
part x y z 50%     #/var

Or something like that? When 80GB disk will be installed, the /usr and
/var filesystems will have cca 32GB. Just the rest of remaining space.

It would be nice too, right?