From: enrique@××××××.se
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Any build available
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:46:49
You might want to look into another project in the mean time, that has a semi-working installer. It's the GLIS ( http://glis.sf.net ). I haven't tried it myself, so I can't guarantee how it works, but it might give some idea of what to come since nmccallum who lead that project is involved with this new installer development and the ideas is somewhat similar for both. regards Henrik Våglin (project/list lurker) -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list