From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:24:52
1 On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 23:17, Eric Sammer wrote:
2 > I agree. I think this is a good idea. I had written up a timeline for
3 > development, but when my laptop hard drive pooped out, it was lost along
4 > with a host of other fun things.
5 >
6 > In any event, let's try and find a time that devs and interested users
7 > may attend. The Gentoo manager's meeting is usually scheduled around
8 > 19:00UTC which seems to work for most people around the globe, so that's
9 > the time I would suggest, but I'm open to any other suggestions.
10
11 OK with me, as long as it doesn't run over 75 minutes or so.
12 --
13 Donnie Berkholz
14 Gentoo Linux