From: Nathaniel McCallum <npmccallum@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] installer/ releng coordination
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:31:08
On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 00:55, John Davis wrote:
> > I would like to keep KDE if possible just because it is *so* feature > rich.
Feature rich? bloated? its all the opinions of people. However, I'm well aquainted with pygtk and, since I'm working for a GNOME distro now, they may let me work on it if its pygtk. :) We can always use a theme like bluecurve or some other kde/gnome comparable theme to make pygtk match a kde desktop. Plus, we should let people choose a gnome vs kde liveCD (if we want them to have choice that is).