From: Brandon Hale <tseng@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Meeting Summary
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:30:36
Logs of the meeting can be found below, thanks to esammer for putting
these together.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~tseng/gentoo_installer_meeting_20040105.txt
http://dev.gentoo.org/~tseng/gentoo_installer_meeting_qa_20040105.txt

A list type summary was kept by npmccallum, this will be organized and
added to the project page:

TODO:
1. genkernel needs to support non-initrd kernels
2. find out what is require on the liveCD for the core installer
3. discuss with releng if we can get the above on the regular CD or we
need a custom CD
4. discuss with releng what UI support we might be able to look forward
to in the future (X, gtk, qt, etc)
5. Get a module in Bugzilla (http://bugs.gentoo.org)
6. Get a link to our project page from releng project page (subproject)

OTHER DECISIONS:
1. Bugs go to: gli-bugs@g.o
2. Status reports go along with releases or weekly.  Final Decision?
3. Tarballs will be placed in /experimental

INVOLVED PEOPLE:
tseng: project pages
esammer: coding
karltk: coding