From: Brandon Hale <tseng@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Meeting Summary
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:30:36
1 Logs of the meeting can be found below, thanks to esammer for putting
2 these together.
3
4 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tseng/gentoo_installer_meeting_20040105.txt
5 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tseng/gentoo_installer_meeting_qa_20040105.txt
6
7 A list type summary was kept by npmccallum, this will be organized and
8 added to the project page:
9
10 TODO:
11 1. genkernel needs to support non-initrd kernels
12 2. find out what is require on the liveCD for the core installer
13 3. discuss with releng if we can get the above on the regular CD or we
14 need a custom CD
15 4. discuss with releng what UI support we might be able to look forward
16 to in the future (X, gtk, qt, etc)
17 5. Get a module in Bugzilla (http://bugs.gentoo.org)
18 6. Get a link to our project page from releng project page (subproject)
19
20 OTHER DECISIONS:
21 1. Bugs go to: gli-bugs@g.o
22 2. Status reports go along with releases or weekly. Final Decision?
23 3. Tarballs will be placed in /experimental
24
25 INVOLVED PEOPLE:
26 tseng: project pages
27 esammer: coding