From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:03:08
1 Thats a good idea, you could add a huge amount of distfiles to a dvd. heck
2 maybe even enough to do networkless install.
3
4 On 10/20/05, Bedros Hanounik <2bedros@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > is it possible to have a liveDVD. These days, everyone has a DVD-ROM; and
7 > most people have DVD burners; nearly everyone has access to DVD burner
8 > through a friend or work.
9 >
10 > -B
11 >