From: Eric Sammer <esammer@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 03:19:22
Scott Myron wrote:
> All, > > I know it's been busy for the last couple of months. Between college, > jobs and hard drive failures, I feel like we've all lost touch.
Indeed.
> I > think we should have a meeting sometime in the near future so > everyone can touch base and see what needs to be done. > > Anyone else think this is a good idea?
I agree. I think this is a good idea. I had written up a timeline for development, but when my laptop hard drive pooped out, it was lost along with a host of other fun things. In any event, let's try and find a time that devs and interested users may attend. The Gentoo manager's meeting is usually scheduled around 19:00UTC which seems to work for most people around the globe, so that's the time I would suggest, but I'm open to any other suggestions. (Scott, thanks for getting the ball rolling.) -- E. Sammer esammer@g.o Gentoo Linux - http://www.gentoo.org -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list