From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] how to setup deployment server
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:22:59
GLI Status Update: Just so you guys know, this functionality has been one of the primary goals of the installer project since the beginning. It has been backburnered for quite some time while we got the desktop-end up and running. Now that it is almost stable, we have been shifting our focus to getting automated mass-installs working. We have already successfully completed a remote installs over XMLRPC. I just need to finish up the UI so it's nice and useable. The netboot aspect will take a little while longer to set up, but rest assured we are working on it... or talking about working on it. :) -Codeman -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list