From: John Walsh <high@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo installer vs current installation method, what about later?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:17:54
But I like the non-X liveCD (not the minimal, the Universal), everybody has X
livecd's and the simplicity and power of the current livecd is unmatched.
Is there no way of keeping the same Universal LiveCD as is now for those users that
prefer it? I mean, when a system is down, there is no need to start X and have open-office and
x-chat, xine, mplayer, xmms, etc on the CD, but as many tools as possible, like it is now to get it back up.

Thanks,
Gabriel