From: Daniel <linead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] gentoo-mini-linux (2.6.X + uClibc + busybox + udev + hotplug/coldplug + *fsutils + smb/nfs+ ...) for system-setup
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:35:50
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-installer] gentoo-mini-linux (2.6.X + uClibc + busybox + udev + hotplug/coldplug + *fsutils + smb/nfs+ ...) for system-setup by Paul de Vrieze
I will test PSPP with some data files from this years reports to see
how well it works with them amd of if I recall correctly from the SPSS
12 product launchy thing, the bits i was awake for. They mentioned a
linux backend being available for the window version. So you could
harness the power of another linux computer from the windows app.
We're now right off topic as well.