From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:47:58
1 Hello all,
2 I have learned from last release's attempt at internationalization and
3 have gotten .pot files ready beforehand this time. I have taken the
4 helpful advice of Flammie and changed a lot of the strings to make
5 things easier for you all.
6 Unfortunately for your translations to make it into the release I will
7 need them in the next few weeks. I am sorry I could not give you guys
8 more time, but gli-dialog didn't really stabilize until very recently.
9
10 According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
11 The translation files should go in
12 /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
13 If you do not have access to svn please email me the files directly
14 and I will add them.
15 Thanks in advance, and let's make this the first internationalized
16 gentoo installer!
17
18 -Codeman

gli-dialog.pot application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
GLIInstallProfile.pot application/vnd.ms-powerpoint