From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] a few different questions
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:25:52
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Have you read the requirements doc that esammer put together? It answers
3 > many/most of your questions.
4 >
5 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gentoo_installer.txt
6 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_uml.png
7 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~esammer/gli/gli_use_case.png
8
9 That first doc was especially informative. I'd seen the last two, but not the first.
10