From: Kris Sanders <kris@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Current Status of the project
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 05:30:54
Thanks Kurt and Ti for the info. I do have a couple of weeks before our
initial implementation will take place. I will be interested in watching
the progress of developement. I do apologize as the site that I had been
trying to get info was the project site (last updated 5 Feb) not the
site listed below.

Thank you,
Kris