From: David Longo <longodj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Pretty Slideshow
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 04:07:00
Hello Everyone,
I have been installing various distros in virtual machines to check
out their installers and I came across one thing.  With Windows and
Suse and a few others, there is a pretty slideshow that tells all of
the benefits of their system...instead of that, what about if Gentoo
were to have a slideshow of a lesson on linux.  I mean, one of the
points of the 40-page manual text-based install is for users to learn
linux...so if we're replacing it, we could at least talk them through
linux...What do you think?

Thanks,
David Longo
--