From: AlienBenefactor <alienbenefactor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Apparently...
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:56:11
... there is a bug in your system. Either that, or I've been added to
your development team without my knowledge. Somebody goofed eh?

So I'll put in my two cents here. Automation is fine but many people
like to feel they have some control over their environment, be it
actual or virtual. So a user friendly way to run the installer would
be nice. Frankly, I like being able to see and choose what's being
installed on my computer anyway.

regards

D. Miles

--

matter, and those who matter don't mind."

--Dr. Seuss