From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:43:47
I have to make a personalizated installation of gentoo. I am new in linux
environments. I was planning making all on my own (from the scratch) but i
saw the project and it is what i need. The purpose of this is to make a
recovery disk so the installation be transparent to the user. It wont ask
anything to the user but to accept the installation to start.
They dont have to know anything. I wont be made with gtk, I will use
ncurses.
The question here is: Where do I start? Once the xml configurations are
defined, who do i use the scripts with the LiveCd?
Is the src directory the one that has to be in the LiveCD?? and.. how do i
execute it automatically when they boot from the LiveCd.. Sorry if the
questions are kind of silly but I dont know how it  works