From: Luis Flores soberon <lmflores78@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-installer] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 18:43:47
1 I have to make a personalizated installation of gentoo. I am new in linux
2 environments. I was planning making all on my own (from the scratch) but i
3 saw the project and it is what i need. The purpose of this is to make a
4 recovery disk so the installation be transparent to the user. It wont ask
5 anything to the user but to accept the installation to start.
6 They dont have to know anything. I wont be made with gtk, I will use
7 ncurses.
8 The question here is: Where do I start? Once the xml configurations are
9 defined, who do i use the scripts with the LiveCd?
10 Is the src directory the one that has to be in the LiveCD?? and.. how do i
11 execute it automatically when they boot from the LiveCd.. Sorry if the
12 questions are kind of silly but I dont know how it works
16 gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list