From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:24:50
1 On 9/23/05, Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > 3) I've been idleing on #gento-installer "nick starbuck" but I've no
4 > voice. I'm not sure if this is intended to direct questions to the mailing
5 > list. So if I have any questions should I just use the mailing list? I'm not
6 > lazy but sometimes its more pragmatic to ask the odd quick question on the
7 > project channel.
10 Read the FAQ? Try again...
11 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/installer/faq.xml
12
13 -Mike
17 Michael E. Crute
18 Software Developer
19 SoftGroup Development Corporation
20
21 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
22 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"