From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Grub causing kernel panic? - ThinkPad T40 - new install
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:12:37
You're on the wrong list. This list is for development discussion for the GLI project. Ask on the gentoo-user list. -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus" -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list