From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:11:30
Sure. I've just never used LVM, so I have no idea how to go about implementing it. Patches are welcome :) -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus" -- gentoo-installer@g.o mailing list