From: Chris Stahl <thechris.ieee@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o, Christopher Hotchkiss <christopher.hotchkiss@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Code
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 06:44:29
you should be able to make a "stage 4" tarball, basically a grp
install with all binaries pre-compiled.  seriously, if i wanted to do
a large number of gentoo computers, i'd have one computer just sit and
compile packages all day every day.  you could then update all the
other computers with binary packages.

it should be fairly easy to make a computer specific script to install gentoo.