From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Announcing QuickStart
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:23:37
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 10:58 +0200, Javier wrote:
> Hi, > > there are any plans to include support for LVM in quickstart? I want > to use it for production workstations and servers, and now these > servers are using lvm.
LVM support can be added easily, but none of us have the experience even using LVM under Linux to properly test and write the code. Patches are always welcome (it's just a shell script). -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee Gentoo Foundation