From: Mike Rosset <schizoid29@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Catalyst spec files, and voice on #gentoo-installer
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:32:05
Thanks Mike:

voice was resolved.

But I still need to find out if I can have access to the spec files used to
create the gentoo-install livecd, its important that they are pretty much
the same since it meets all my requirements I just need to have to flexiable
of building everything myself.

If not can I get a good reason as to why the spec files are not released or
accessible.

Regard,

Mike