From: Chris Stahl <thechris.ieee@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] Installer update 2004-10-12
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:19:27
1 i've done a bit of work on partitioning from the concepts to using
2 cfdisk in a script with a basic UI. no python-based work as i don't
3 know python. in anycase i'm interested in seeing what you guys can
4 come up with as many distros have terrible "interesting" partitioning
5 support.
6
7 I have access to a number of SPARC computers as well. possibly for
8 testing. i know sparc uses a lot of odd stuff.
9